Where do we go from here?

Hey you guys, I need a little help..i dont know if this is in the right spot but o well here it goes..

Me and my bf have been together for about a year now and when he comes over we dont have much to do...We rent movies.. go to the movies...go eat out... I need some ideas!!! Whenever he comes over.. he asked me what i want to do and im stuck sayin 'i dont know any ideas? ' He always says 'its whatever you want to do, baby'...(exept for last night we went to hi house and ate and watched a movie...so its not ALWAYS on me)..

anywhoo i need help regardless....

A 22 year old man dating a 16 year old girl? No offense. I'm out.

We're on two different levels in our lives..im 16 hes 22..but we enjoy being together, he has no problems being with my friends or me with his, but most of the time theres nothing going on where we live, we cant really decide on ANYTHING to do.
  • Like 1

Age isn't the issue....having different interest etc might be, but like all of the suggestions Closure made - have a go! I think it's cool that you can't yet go clubbing and pubbing....you get to spend quality time with one another...with out the noise!!

Late night walks are romantic...as long as you have the scenery to enjoy it!

just enjoy one another i say....too many people try to fill there time with one another...you're not. Bliss!