she said not but is their a chance?

Ok I have been friends with this girl for around abouts 2months and we have alot of fun together, we always go out and do original things together. We have snogged before on a drunken date but she decided that we should be friends and didn't want me in the boyfriend form.

Whenever we go out we always laugh and joke about and we went for a drink last sat and we were tickling each other and hugging and she put her feet accross my knees when we were sitting in the pub. Most folk think we are couples..

We have begun to call each other, and we phone each other every day or every 2nd day and we text/sms on the mobile phones every day about 5-10 times a day.

We are friends, Very good friends.. We go out and do fun things together and spend evenings out and about. she's said she really likes me but doesn't see me as a boyfriend and enjoys my company alot she has told me.

Basically What I wanna know from people with past experience and others aswell if she will ever change her heart? and see me one day as a boyfriend.. She says she speaks to the most out of her friends and we have only known each other for 2months or so. but we are getting very close building up a friendship..

I wonder with her hugs and tickles that she might be more or am I just be silly? When she said to me 2weeks back that she wanted to be friends i accepted it and said it was cool and thanks for being honest but can we be friends? and i dunno.. it's so confusing.. hehe

Hi indierockbhoy,

I agree with swingfox, you have a great situation going on and do not ruin it for the both of you. Let this blossom by itself and don't try too hard at it. The best relationships start as friendships. I was in a similar situation with my friend yet I never expected to become romantic and it did. Unfortunately after a year, we split up but still, every situation is different. Just focus on your friendship and it sounds like the two of you have a definite chance of becoming romantic, but just don't pressure her. She's not ready right now and she let you know that, just be happy that she loves your company and let the friendship bloom and get to know each other better. Chances are, it will make your relationship stronger and if you two become romantic, you'll know what each other wants. Good luck!