A woman who cares about herself is more attractive?

Miss M

It's in the last sentence of the first paragraph of the original post...

Thus... "J is married, so the flirting was pointless from my point of view..."...

And btw, I do appreciate it when someone who responds to my post in a critical/skeptical/judgmental way has at least taken the time to read ALL of it.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinions and for your helpful and thoughtful/insightful input on my posts. I respectfully disagree with your opinions on my posts and the manner in which I presented my opinions. Let's agree to disagree, ok?

I am glad you enjoyed your interaction with this married man and I hope you have many more similarly positive experiences that you can share on this board.

Have a lovely evening.

Itsallgrand, thanks again darling, for the good wishes. Yes, I do feel like you're understanding precisely what I've been writing (and wow, it's really not all that complicated to figure out! And also... well, beam on, sweetheart, beam on!

Glue on nails, eh? Hehe. A friend of mine beat a strong nail-biting habit a while back. It was so cute and funny to see her tappity-tapping her new 'long' nails and discovering the 'oh god, this feels weird, i have to accomdate the nails' factor.

Oh my, this is hilarious Yes, I've also been "tappity-tapping" all over the house... geez... gotta stop though, as I imagine it will be real annoying if I do this out in public. ...And yes, I can certainly understand how these impervious things would break a nail-biting habit, yow!

And have fun getting your own nails done! But just don't glue your fingers together like I did... No kidding, that nail glue is serious biz!

And Dako, man, as usual with just a few choice words you always make me LOL.

I respectfully disagree with your opinions on my posts and the manner in which I presented my opinions. Let's agree to disagree, ok?

Well, this is exactly what I've also been trying to say all along, that I disagree with your opinions of my posts and the manner in which I presented my opinions. Wow. Well, at least we agree SOME of the time, (even when it seems we don't

I am glad you enjoyed your interaction with this married man...

But oh, this seems to be yet another misinterpretation of my words. And once again you've missed the point. Oh well, I'm willing to accept that you and I have a permanent miscommunication problem... and yes, I'll certainly agree to disagree with you.