Happy atlast - now the hardwork begins

Spawn

Hey! all

I just wanted to write somethin cause i feel nice about some good things happennin in my life offlate.

First of, i finally got selected as a "technical consultant" in a good company and they are payin good for starters. I dunno whether i would be able to deliver cause the job profile is huge for me.....cud be a nice experience if at all i make it there.

The girl that i contacted we finally talked, she actually thought this would never work out cause of various reasons. We have decided to take it slow....cause she has been hurt a lot in the past cause of her skin color. She is cool works as a technical writer in some reputed company.

I got a nice friend in lilac_indi, she finally got thru a tough time with her breakup and made it thru in her exams, i am so happy for her.....way to go tutu. I hope you do get your psychatrist thingy....get ready for the uni & have fun. Be what you want to be, lifes short so make most of it...

I still remember vaguely how we were both a emotional wreck ( cause of our sweet exs) when we chatted for the first time.....thanks for being there indi, you are the bestest.

She is an aunt( i think a massi in punjabi right indi?) again now her sister just gave birth to a cute lil boy....yay

possibiliti, you have always been a nice friend and i hope you find your man soon, you know it deep down you deserve better babe....gosh breakups are so hard to handle but things do eventually work out if we want ourselves to let them go and start doin stuff for us.

Gettin back together believe me doesn't always work, we go back for most of the time cause of fear and insecurity, have been there and done that.

I have learned a lot from enot, the members, their thoughts, their experiences, they have been absolutely great, i hope the community stays forever for the people who need em.

Thanks for the laughs, the advices, the tears, the joys, and most thanks for listening to my crap when i needed someone out there.

Thanks for everything....