Girls, how do YOU orgasm?

Consumed

Rather than seek advice as to what us men should do to make the sparks fly, I'm going to approach this differently. When you ladies masterbate, what is it you do to yourselves? Aside from the mental stimulations which obviously we can't imitate, what do you do PHYSICALLY when masturbating that makes you orgasm? I understand with women there is a lot more to it than the physical, i ask this because all men know we need to do far more than just the good old intercourse, but how long do you want us to stimulate the clitoris, how much pressure do you want, where do you 'imagine' being kissed when you masterbate, how fast do you want us to penetrate. Essentially what do you IMAGINE a man is doing to you when you masterbate, so we can actually do this in reality?

Its very individual and mood dependent.

If i masturbate its normally with the imagery of sex with a previous partner or my current partner. However, sometimes i masturbate to nothing- totally clear mind.

All womens bits are different, just like you boys. I prefer to have my clit stimulated softly with direct contact ( with wet fingers). But some of my friends like the man to stimulate around the clit as there clits are too sensitive.

You must keep the rhythm constant - that is the one thing that will drive most women insane: if you suddenly change direction/movement. If you are playing and building up to your lady have a O then moving about it fine, once she is in her 'space' dont move!!! Most ladys flick or circle. I heard a good tip once, which is to position your hand on her clit as she would if she was doing it her self....

How long do we want you to stimulate us for? Well ideally until we cum - unless she tells you differently. Pressure - very individual as mentioned above. Always start softly, if she wants more, normally she'll raise her pelvis to ensure harder contact.

As for the kissing - i imagine just kissing me on my mouth, and as i cum kissing me harder.

How fast do we want you to penetrate us? Million dollar question which again, sorry!, is mood dependent and how turned on/horny we are. There are simply no fast and hard rules....

I think men do do everthing in reality as long as they are an attentive lover...who you communicate with. At the end of the day, its all about experiementing and knowing 'what worked with one, won't necessarilly work with the next'.