The girl in my class

Suladan

Ok, heres the situation. There is a girl in my geology class I really like, but I don't have the confidence to do anything. whenever I'm near her I manage a few quiet hellos and things but nothing more.

Any ideas on how to boost my confidence? I thought maybe setting myself daily targets, like simply starting a conversation with her etc. as once I relax around people I'm fine, it is just breaking the ice I find difficult.

you know what's weird... whenever i liked a girl in the past, i always managed to goof it up by saying something stupid or i'm really awkward. nowadays, i treat a girl like the rest of my guy friends, and it's amazing how well they respond to that.

imagine this girl is just like any other girl... and maybe that'll let you loosen up a bit.

Your plan sounds good! Start escalating the conversations in small steps; next time ask her how she's doing and then feed off of what she says.

To ease the pressure, don't put all the weight of your expectations on a single day. Don't expect things to come into effect immediately. And don't get disappointed if at first she doesn't respond. Approach her as a friend, not a prospective boyfriend.