Monogomous crush life?

stopit

A lot of my friends have multiple crushes at once, or they have alternating crushes every other few days on two or three people. I've always been the type to have a single crush that lasts for months, if not years. I found the contrast a bit strange, and I wanted to know what type of crushing style you have. (I'm not concerned about "what's normal" or anything like that: I'm only curious to get other opinions)

don't mean to be rude... but, 3 years is a long friggin crush without at least attempting to get to know the person better.... approach your crush... guys shouldnt always have to do all the work... man girls are wayyy too stubborn if you ask me. if you get rejected, who cares... you dont have to hold it in anymore... it the crush wont last that long.

don't mean to be rude... but, 3 years is a long friggin crush without at least attempting to get to know the person better.... approach your crush... guys shouldnt always have to do all the work... man girls are wayyy too stubborn if you ask me. if you get rejected, who cares... you dont have to hold it in anymore... it the crush wont last that long.

Some guys are just unapproachable. All that a girl can do is just sit there and stare at him from a distance and not do anything because he's just way out of your league