Male Bridesmaid

Momene

For those of you thinking about getting married, would you consider having a male bridesmaid? If so, should he wear a suit or a dress? I have heard of a girl acting as the best man because she was a good friend of the groom.#

When I think a relationship on the board is going well, I usually joke about needing a bridesmaid's dress.

I dunno, theres just something about seeing a man in a dress that brings so much to a celebration.

Being at college I see drunken skirt wearing men wandering the streets most Saturdays, it provides an ambiance that can't be had at non-college towns. I personally love the look of hairy man legs under ruffles of chiffon or silk. Call me weird, but drag is sexy....

I dunno, theres just something about seeing a man in a dress that brings so much to a celebration.

Being at college I see drunken skirt wearing men wandering the streets most Saturdays, it provides an ambiance that can't be had at non-college towns. I personally love the look of hairy man legs under ruffles of chiffon or silk. Call me weird, but drag is sexy....

I think I'm a size 18 or 20 but it needs to be long as I'm 6ft+.

I have photoed 4 weddings where there weren't bridesmaids and groomsmen... they were all attendants, and multisexed on each side. They didnt come up the aisle in pairs but one at a time and wore suits and dresses like a traditional wedding....

I did go to one lesbian commitment ceremony where the more (how do you say this PC, God help me?) "manly" of the two had all women dressed as men on her side and the more "feminine" of the two had all girly girls...... I laughed my butt off.

The ushers were hilarious... "Are you here for the bride or the other bride?"

and then at the reception, they both had the same white dress on...

I was so confused .... I liked it....

My ex is a boat captain and can perform marriages. She was hoping to start a side biz if samesex marriages were made legal.

True story:

On day while camping at the river with two lesbian couples, I asked my friend if she and her squeeze were married. I was in my 40s, and had no idea gays couldn't marry. I grew up in a pretty gay area, and never dreamed it wasn't legal. Pretty dumb, eh?