What would be calling too much??

Just wondering how often do people in the beginning of their relation call each other on phone and what would be too much?? Do people actually call every single day and talk long with each people and never seem to ran out of words to say??

Not to sound mean but I don't feel like calling every day, but he does calls every day. Also, another thing is I'm a girl with not much compliments to say and whenever he ends up saying "I miss you and throws kisses over the phone", I'm like "Oh........... yea, same here, miss ya too (but don't really mean it at all). I just feel like saying "Ok bye", but it would be real mean.

In my past relationships, we would both be calling each other -- talking long hours on the phone etc.

In my current relationship, he does most of the calling and the longest we've ever talked on the phone was 40 minutes. This was this past Sunday and we've been dating nearly 4 months!! Most of our conversations are under 10 minutes.

Obviously, I'd rather be with him in person, than talking on the phone or texting. But with both of our schedules, that's not always possible. So I take what time I can get!

Obviously, I'd rather be with him in person, than talking on the phone or texting. But with both of our schedules, that's not always possible.

Yea, in person is always better than the others. I get to talk more in person than on phone. I do agree schedule's always the problem but oh well, as long as there's communication still going on then it's alright.

Well unless you want to keep doing this in your relationship you should establish early on that you dont like talking on the phone every day and that you arent a lovey dovey phone person. Unless this will be a consistant issue for you.

I guess it's just been 15 days, not really enough time. I'm gonna give it more time and if it still bothers me then I would have to say it.