everything seems to be going wrong today

it's like things look up and life comes and smacks me down. I have a really bad stress headache, the kids are annoying me, my schedule got screwed up, and my hot water heater exploded, and did I mention that the meat I was supposed to cook for dinner got knocked out of the fridge (don't know how) and was laying in the floor, so now I have to piece together a meal of crap because we don't have anymore meat until Friday?

why is my life like this today? I just want to cry, I just want to give up, I feel like I am going to vomit.

anyone got any really cool coping skills?

Screaming, breaking appliances, painting, writing, running, cycling, dancing, soaking in a hot bath, crying in a hot shower, painting your nails a ridiculous color, renting and watching a movie that reminds you of the "good things" about life, going for a walk or a hike, driving in your car, windows down, listening to some highly expressive music on blast while singing along off key? I dunno these things tend to help me.

Yeah I had a day like that yesterday. It was raining and I forgot my umbrella had to back for that(I walk to class). Was already running late got to class and i forgot everything I read. Then I walked back got soaked even though I had an umbrella, and was cold and I got in my apartment dorm and the A/C was on full blast turned that off only to get scolded by my roomate that she was roasting, i was already sick. The soup I made fell in the sink so had to clean that out and then I needed to get books those cost a fortune. They day pretty much went downhill after that.

Today is nice and warm and things seem to be going well. I know that if I didn't have yesterday I wouldn't appreciate today. I think thats why we have bad days so we can appreciate the good days. Hope this helps and tomorrow goes well for you. If tomorrow isn't good you can PM me what is going wrong.

oh, I have all kinds of stressful stuff going on tomorrow, it's the first day of my teaching season, so I am going to be in a room with a bunch of 2 year olds, all day long. Summer hasn't been good to me this year, I didn't get that relaxing time, it's just been one disaster after another.