feeling better.

Well the last few days have been horrible, been sick (not anything to do with ex) plus some of the things shes been up too lately that have been on my mind... but i watched V for Vendetta and for some reason (not anything to do with the movie i am now feeling good and like i couldnt care less about the situation, i hope its not one of those short phases, or i wake up tomorrow feeling the opposite again.

i hope its not one of those short phases, or i wake up tomorrow feeling the opposite again.

it could be a short phase in that you might go back to being sad or angry tomorrow. however, in the long run, when your healing is done, it will actually be the final phase. so instead, think of your depressed days as the "short phases," and the days where you feel good as a hint of what it will be like in a few months when you don't give a CRAP about your ex. yay!

Joyce is onto it, this is a taste of the future.

Each step you take is a step on the way to feeling better. It doesn't matter if that step is forwards, backwards, or sideways. Some days you will end up further back than you started, but you are simply following the path you need too in order to end up happy, healed, and ready to start your next relationship.