Hi everyone im new here and need advice fast

My boyfriend and i have been in a long distance relationship for almost 9 months. Im 20 and live in canada, hes 23 and lives in the united states. I have been spending the whole summer (4months) living with him in the states

Im leaving in 2 days to go back home. We dont know when the next time is we will be able to see eachother. It will at least be a month or two. Heres the problem that happening as i write this. he wanted to have friends over tonight and i immediately said i just wanted to spend are last few nights alone together. He kept asking and i agreed they could come over. I started drinking with them and then started to get sad cause i was leaving and going to miss him. so around 12:30am tonight i left the "party" and went up to bed. He said he would be up in a bit. Well its now 2:10am here and hes outsidfe with all him friends. I called him and asked him to come inside and he said again "in a few" i left it at that and waited 45min and called again he then said the same thing i got mad and he hung up on me (which he has never done before so im really upset). At this point im really upset and sent him a text message tell ing him i was upset and just wanted to spend time with him. He called me and i asked him to come in and he AGAIN said in a bit and i freaked out and got really mad at him and he ended up hanging up on me again. He then 20min later called me back asking if this was "mellissa?" I have no idea whoi this girl is and i said it was MEG!!!! He said "oh" i asked who mellissa was and he said never mind i was just asking.

So that leaves me till right now. I dont know what to do im freaking out! I jsut want to spend time with him. his frie nds will be here in a week... i wont!

What should i do right now??? HELP

He then 20min later called me back asking if this was "mellissa?" I have no idea whoi this girl is and i said it was MEG!!!! He said "oh" i asked who mellissa was and he said never mind i was just asking.

Welcome to ENA mags! Great to have you around here...

I was reading your post and thinking of a similar situation I was in a few years ago. My guess was that this was his way of denying the fact you were leaving and detaching from the situation by not facing or being with you...

And then I read this line about confusing you with another woman. Inexcusable. Somone does that, you have to get his balls, no question! I'm surprised you are even still waiting in bed for him...I don't know the history you guys have together but what he did with confusing you with another woman is just plain...I won't bother...the mods will edit it and probably ban me from ENA if I told you what I really thought about what he did...