Did something I regret

So earlier, about an hour ago, you could technically say I had unprotected sex with a "friend with benefits," for lack of a better term. But, I honestly only penetrated her for a measly thirty-seconds, before I finally realized what I was doing. Here's my question, what are some possible consequences of my idiotic actions? I didn't ejaculate in her, and I'm pretty sure there was no pre-cum.

Thanks in advance.

Technically yes, she could get pregnant even from that. There always is a chance. However, pretty unlikely from what you described.

I don't get it though...you don't want her to be pregnant, but you're unwilling to take the only step you have at this point to make sure that doesn't happen...

You aren't getting tested because you're afraid of your parents?? What about HIV, Syphallis, Ghonorrea, or Herpes? You know, herpes is so ridiculously common and it stays with you for life as well.

And I'm guessing you've never been tested.

Please wisen up.

Yeah even by the 'stuff' that comes before ejaculating you can make somebody pregnant but the chance is smaller

Think the best thing is to let her take the morning after to be sure about that

and to visit your docter to take a (blood)test

guess you should better more than 'necessairy' just to be sure..

Good luck and you should better do it safe if there's a next time

I think you parents needn't necessairy know about taking a test..

just use a condom next time, well anytime unless you find your life partner, but most doctors or places that do testing give you the option, just tellem u dnt want them to kno, but get the test asap, cas if you dnt, u'll never know u have it and either die or infect other ppl, and the out come there could get you murdered instead of by your parents, i always protect myself, and if i never meet the girl, i double bag that * * * *, she could be a perfect 10, but if i don't know her, i bag that * * * *, so alllways use it regardless if she doesnt have an STD... and always think before you make up your mind

I dont know why people seriously think you can get pregnant without ejaculating. It's anatomically impossible to have sperm in pre ejaculate without having recently ejaculated or having some outside contamination (lol, hope not). The valves in the epididimus do /not/ open unless you're ejaculating. If you're not ejaculating there's no sperm.

Furthermore, if there was sperm in your pre ejaculate, it'd be killed off by her immune system/akalinity/egg lining.

AND! She'd have to be fertile.

The health risks and discomfort from flooding one's system with /massive/ amounts of synthetic hormones far, FAR outweighs the statistical/anatomical/physiological near impossibility of her concieving.

That said, dont have unprotected sex with people you dont trust/know/respect etc etc. Not only are you putting your health at risk, it's not a good thing to be doing morally speaking.

Use a condom next time

Have a look here:

link removed

A lot of sexual health classes say that precum can and will get the woman pregnant, but it really is highly unlikely.

If you're worried, talk to her about getting the morning after pill and both of you really should take an STI test. Better to be safe than sorry.

I read somewhere that sperm usually die off within six hours of the last ejaculation, so you have that in your favor. Of course, that may not be completely reliable, but you're probably going to be alright.

Sperm can live for up to a week inside a woman.

"Sperm can live in a woman's body for up to six days — possibly seven. That's why most pregnancies result from fertilization by sperm that have been waiting in a woman's reproductive tract days before the release of her egg — ovulation — takes place.

Outside the body — where they're not being nourished and protected by a woman's cervical mucus and vaginal secretions, or the warmth and moisture of a man's urethra and reproductive tract — sperm die anywhere between a half an hour to four hours after being ejaculated. If the ejaculate has dried out, or has been wiped or washed off, there are no longer any living sperm to worry about."