Cant get this out of my head

I am now back with my ex but while we broke up, she went with another guy and they kissed. I hated it, but it brought her back to me because she realised it was me that she wanted.

Now that school has started they share some classes together and they talk and it makes me feel like sh*t, I confronted her about it already and asked her to do her best to stay away from him. The thing I dont understand is that she said she doesnt really like him either so why is she talking to him? Anyways thats not important, I just need to know how to deal with this.

Any helpful things that I can say to myself to make me feel better...?

i try telling myself that she picked me over him and that it was just a kiss, but it all just reminds me of how crap i felt when we broke up.

You've kissed other people too right?

I know it's probably hard for you to be around. But maybe just change your perspective a little.

Remember she could have been with him. BUT didn't want to, SHE WANTED YOU!! Be thankful it only took one kiss to turn her back to you.

So maybe you should thank the guy (:

My girlfriend wasnt the same today...

She didnt want to hold hands in school in the hallways, she didnt let me put my arm around her because she didnt want teachers to see. But we have always done this... I dont understand

She has a chance to move to my class, but she doesnt want to cause she is scared that if we break up it would be too awkward. We've been together for about 1 year 8 months and broke up twice. But its all good now.

She wasnt bothered to take me home after school because she was scared of hitting traffic. But I would take her home anyday.

Am I being unreasonable? What do I do to correct my thinking?

This doesn't really answer your question, but after 1.5 years with the same guy, I also started acting a little different in that I wasn't willing to take the same risks anymore (i.e. ask for a day off at work, start hanging out late at night, visit him in a different city). I can think of a couple of explanations:

1. She really does have reservations about acting like a couple in school (breakups can change your way of thinking), she really is scared about things being awkward, and she really did worry about traffic.

2. She wants to take things slow now that you're in a relationship again. After a breakup, she probably doesn't want to look too clingy by switching classes and hanging all over you in the hallways.

How is she acting otherwise? Colder than usual, or is it just these things?

Wow. I hate to be pessimistic, but the situation doens't sound good. Sure she has class with this guy that she kissed. That does suck, but that shouldn't be what worries you. What you SHOULD worry about is that she isn't acting like she used to (She won't hold your hand or let you put your arm around her). What they say is true... once you break up and get back together with someone, it really is a NEW relationship; even though you have that history together. You have to decide if you can handle that. Do you want it to be like it was in the past, because chances are... it won't be... at least not for a long time. Anyway. I'm sorry for being a downer, but I just wanted to give you some food for thought. Good luck and hopefully I'm wrong about everything.

I hung out with her the other day at her house and she was so good.I think its just school thats changed her.

I talked to my counseller today at school, and came to the conclusion that I was being too obsessive and controlling and that I need to relax and that i should not rely on her for happiness and that I should have a world outside of her. so im improving hopefully