my ex girlfriend friend or foe

well let me see, we had been together for about 1.5 years out of that 1.5 years we lived together for a year of it. we broke up after i moved out because of her being soooo unsure of herself and being up im my business all the time. and she was a very hard person to live with, she was a slob, and a mean person. so i moved out and i thought that would fix things but it didnt. Now she broke up with me, but i still want her around. she wants to be around also but as friends and for sex. i want to be with her but she dosnt want to be with me and every time i tell her i want her back she tells me im being pushy. she tells me that see loves me and doesnt want to be with anyone else right now but then she stays out with her friend till all hours of the night. i love her sooo much and i want to be with her and now she has turned into a maga bitch. what do i do.

Hey,

It sounds like it's about time you chalked this one up as a loss and moved on. From what you've said here, she has some serious issues that are going to make it impossible for you two to be truly happy together (all of the things you mentioned). Of course, that doesn't mean you don't love a lot about her, it just says that when you balance the pros against the cons, you decide that the relationship isn't really worth it. Which I think is what you would find is the case.

Stop fretting about her. Don't talk to her for a while, go out and do your own thing. She needs to figure out what she's doing with her life before she's going to be any good in a relationship--any other guy she ends up dating is probably going to come to the same conclusion.

Take care.

-Zer0

I completely agree with SwingFox...but then personal experience has taught me it's easier said than done. I've fallen back into bed with my ex many many times...and always got burned for it. I mistaken the intimacy for more ...so it lead me to want more...meanwhile, he just thought it was a great roll in the sack. What did I do? Block him from contacting me..every which way possible. Eventually, you realize your worth and what you deserve...just have to create that space so you can think logically.

Be careful. You're obviously still emotionally vested in this..it's not fair for you two to be on different pages. Just remember..you deserve more.