Are we going to party together the first night?

My ex finally contacted me by e-mail after about two weeks of not speaking to each other after our break up. We're not mad at each other for anything it is just awkward. She asked me what ever happened to still calling her all the time? We are going back to college in about three weekes now and iam going to see her every day. She asked me in her e-mail "you're going to party with me on the first night right?" She doesn't have many if any girlfriends at school. All her friends down there are guys. Guys that she met through me. So all her friends down there were my friends before her. So i kind of have the upper hand in the so called friendship when we go back to school. It took me for ever to get over her and iam still not there. I don't really want to have to go through that again but i probably would because i miss her so much. Iam wondering if it would be wise to party with her on the first night. Or would i just be let down? Does she really want to hang out with me or hang out with me because if i cut her off she'll probably be friendless at school? Advise much appreciated. Thanks for reading.

I'd go to the party. But instead of expecting something to happen, assume that nothing will. You won't be let down if you expect nothing.

Try to treat her and think of her as a friend only. Unless you hate her now, I'd still try to be on good terms with her.

any other opinions?