Sending HIS OTHER EXGIRLFRIEND A MESSAGE

Hi guys,

Ok...I'm sure you guys know my situation already because I post sooo much but here is what I think I'm going to do. I think I'm going to send his other exgirlfriend before me a message and tell her what happened and I'm just going to be very honest with her and almost ask her for her opinion or even for her help. She seems like a nice person and they broke up on bad terms...I'm assuming he did something to her (the way he did to me) so maybe I could get the closure from her that I did not get from him. What do you guys think? I'm like two seconds away from doing it. I mean...what's the worse that can happen? She doesn't talk to him at all and the worst could be that she'll just ignore my message...what do you think?

NO, definitely don't do it. That makes you look like a vindictive ex who sneaks behind his back. She very well may call him. You want to seem cool and composed not sneaky and vengeful. How can she really help you? Just to get closure? Your closure is right on the boards here, he wasn't right for you, and you deserve better. Please don't resort to contacting his ex, it may a decision that you will not be happy with in the future.

What's funny about this whole thing is that I've actually been thinking about doing this for a veeeeeery long time but I knew I needed your approval before I did it. But today, I was convinced that I had to send her the message because I mistakenly found his page on myspace again. Through mutual friends' friends. I didn't click on it but I saw the picture and that was enough for me. I broke into tears. Why is it really a bad idea to contact her...maybe we'll end up being friends...what do you guys think?

omgsh...thanks rose2summer...wow...I never thought it could have such a horrible backfire if you came with good intentions and were completely honest. And thank you too lady00

That's what I thought, good intentions, no problem, guess what? She realized she really cared about him after I talked to her and they ended up getting together and laughing about me. Not funny at all. Don't do it! It's not worth the possible outcomes, most likely it will backfire.

ZOMG...are you serious? That's terrible, they laughed at you...the way he is laughing about me with her right now. His stupid new girlfriend. ....But I don't think that will happen between him and his ex ex girlfriend because they are both in a happy relationship right now and i'm the middle man with no one. lol..