wonder what he thinks now that his new girl is gone....

Very short version here. We broke up, he wanted to work it out, asked me to come over only for me to walk in on him and his new girl in bed together (her overnight bag was sitting next to the bed).

After this happened I saw him with her a couple of times over a two month period but she's already left him and he's single right now from what I think. Out of curiosity, what do you guys think goes through his mind these days?

I certainly don't want him back, haven't spoken to him since and won't allow him to ever be in my life again but I am having such a hard time right now. It's been five months ago this happened. Do you think I even cross his mind? I don't know why I want to know any of this.

Can anyone out there give me your opinions whether you've been in my shoes or in his?

I am sure you cross his mind. When you were with someone and they were a part of your life, it's hard to go without thinking about them once in a while. Since it has only been five months he probably thinks about you pretty often.

One question... Did he want you to catch them in bed together? Was this a malicious thing?

Hmmmmm truthfully..after what he did to you....do you really CARE if he's thinking about you? That's LOW...

I understand how you feel though. Our emotions aren;t always logical..even if we KNOW the answer is staring us in the face. It's human to feel that way.

To answer your question...I am sure he thinks about you, but in what context, who knows? Maybe he regrets it..maybe he's just a jerk with no conscience...but the bottom line is he has not made the effort to make up for it in any way...so that alone should speak volumes.

Hope that helped a little

I am sure you cross his mind. When you were with someone and they were a part of your life, it's hard to go without thinking about them once in a while. Since it has only been five months he probably thinks about you pretty often.

One question... Did he want you to catch them in bed together? Was this a malicious thing?

The only reason I can think of as to why he wanted me to catch him is because the weeks after the breakup, he said he was having a hard time letting me go. He'd call, sure enough I'd go over to his place. We couldn't stay away from each other. Knowing that this is the One thing that would permanently end it for me, I guess this is the only thing he knew to do to make that happen.

To answer your question...I am sure he thinks about you, but in what context, who knows? Maybe he regrets it..maybe he's just a jerk with no conscience...but the bottom line is he has not made the effort to make up for it in any way...so that alone should speak volumes.

Hope that helped a little

When you wrote about 'speaking volumes', hearing that really helps. The little things that people say can make the biggest impact. Thank you.