Sex with ex

i had sex with my ex after a week after she dumpted me and she started crying! saying its messing with her head. We could be getting back together real soon but i think the sex didnt play any part of it. It left me with hope and that was crushed the next day! i got a message "it shouldent of happened."

yes, it's not a good thing AT ALL. that's only happened with me once.......and i was so thankful for it when it was happening that it made me cry........and it gave me hope. i saw what i had been missing and i was glad for it. we were on a weekend trip........as friends.........and it happened. on the way home the next day, after the trip, we were holding hands, but i could tell that we wouldn't be getting back together. i wouldn't recommend it unless you've both committed to getting back together before you do it.

It's good for them having the "perks" of a relationship without any of the responsibility and commitment from their side. But...you basically usually remain committed to them, are trying to win them over and hope the realize what a great thing they lost. They are just thinking "yay, free sex!".

It's also rather stupid on both parts, because I sure can say that if there was a pregnancy for example, it would not be welcome by one party, or there is risk of someone trying to "trap" the other through pregnancy, and of course since there is no commitment, there is risk of bringing back STI's to you and so on.