celticghirl

i did phone his boss and he told me not to worry and that he will look into it.

he told me to complain to the police unit if this persists. this is the first complaint that my ex has received.

i have blocked him from my email accounts and i have torn up my sim card so he cannot phone me. my friends call my house phone until i get a new phone.

my boyfriend is coming to stay with me for a few days. i cannot stop shaking.

i did phone his boss and he told me not to worry and that he will look into it.

he told me to complain to the police unit if this persists. this is the first complaint that my ex has received.

i have blocked him from my email accounts and i have torn up my sim card so he cannot phone me. my friends call my house phone until i get a new phone.

my boyfriend is coming to stay with me for a few days. i cannot stop shaking.

His boss seems to be helpful and advised you to complain to the "police unit if this persists", it persists, tomorrow, please do file a report. Include a link to the loser article and your comments on how he matches in the report.

Take it serious, once you filed this report, your ex will not dare to touch you! Please understand that you may be in danger if you do not file!

Your ex likely will be psychologicaly evaluated by the force and receive appropriate treatment and disciplinary action.

Don't worry, it will be fine.

I hope you have someone stay with you and get some rest now.