Gifts for Gals

well I really like stuffed animals personally lol. Maybe instead of buying her things...take her somewhere nice. I never asked my ex to buy me things but it was always nice when he did. If you're in a relationship and you two are intimate...go lingerie shopping. My bf loved buying me lingerie...I loved wearing it and he liked seeing it on me lol. Little things count too like e-mail greetings, little notes, etc. Those are cheap! lol

I'm a guy so I may be talking outta my butt on this one, but you can't go wrong with a silver (or white gold) piece of jewelry with a sapphire stone. The dark blue is very neutral, very subtle, and the silver color will make it more wearable with non-fancy clothes.

But I recommend you listen to her, most of the women i've dated have had some really stupid thing they like. One of my ex's had a thing for a "sonia" colored rose because her name was sonia. Stuffed animals are a safe choice, women usually love to line their beds with stupid things like that! The point is the gift has to be about her! How about you take her to get a professional massage...all the women i've dated LOVE that stuff!!!!

Instead of "gifts", how about you give her something different. If she works you could say bring her lunch, grab her outta the office and drag her to your planned picnic.

Good luck!

Bill

humm i few i read on this site.

Scented Candles

Gift Certificate to get her nails done, or hair.

Silver Necklace, Or Ring with her birthstone (someone said that i think)

A Book, if she has time to read, find out her favorite author.

Can't go wrong with a Nice box of CHOCOLATE "no Cheap stuff buddy."

Or show her your interested more...a date, just the 2 of you, NO movie..Nothing like that, make it more ONE on ONE, Dinner is what i mean. Spoil her (girls like that feeling)

Example, Tonight i meet this girl at the club, we have known each other for a while (just Friends) She gets a French manicure almost every week at this place....so I casually asked "where you get them done at?" she told me where, NOW i can get her a certificate to get her nails done...God I'm Slick, and the best part is, She won't have a Clue..It will be a total Surprise. Keep that Word in mind (surprise)