Haven't had my period in 2 months

Well it's been two months since I had my last period. Naturally I don't have to worry about being pregnant since I am still 100% virgin. But I am starting to get worried. This isn't the first time it's been a long long time between my periods. At first I thought it would get regular after a few years, but it's been over 5 years since I first got my period. Is there something wrong with me that I hardly get my period? Why is this happening?

There could be a lot of reasons for this...stress, sudden weight loss or gain...it's best to go to a doctor to figure out what it is. I think the most common cause of non-pregnancy related missed periods is stress, but it could be anything really my doctor once told me that a major life change may throw off one's menstrual cycle. Best to get it checked out. It's probably nothing but hearing that from a professional will put you at ease.

Well it's been two months since I had my last period. Naturally I don't have to worry about being pregnant since I am still 100% virgin. But I am starting to get worried. This isn't the first time it's been a long long time between my periods. At first I thought it would get regular after a few years, but it's been over 5 years since I first got my period. Is there something wrong with me that I hardly get my period? Why is this happening?

How much do you weigh?

Try putting on a few pounds, 10-15 or so. 110lbs is around the weight where your period stops/starts/acts up.

This is inaccurate. Different people have different body types. The hormones that initiate menstruation require on a certain amount of body fat in order to be synthesized, but an arbitrary # such as 110 is not true- especially for a girl with a smaller frame or shorter stature.

At 5'4" or 5'5" and 112 her BMI (Body Mass Index) is 18.6-19.2, falling within the normal range for her body height and weight. She has been getting fairly regular periods at this weight up until now, so this is not likely the cause.

Weight loss or gain can effect menstruation, but since she states she has maintained her weight, she should look into altnerate causes for her amenorrhea.

To the OP, I would suggest you make an appt with your doctor to see what's going on.