Just broke up with Boyfriend, and now I've been a bad girl!!

Ok...I know that this is wrong but I rather enjoyed this. I loved a man for a whole year and he broke my heart. But then This guy I used to date about two years ago came over and I was lonely, not to mention extremely attracted to him. I used to date him two years ago , and forget just how...."BIG" of a man he was. He was a really "huge" Perk. I felt quite pleased and to be honest even though I still have a place in my heart for my ex...I think my new friend is gonna help me get over this quicker then I thought. I can't believe this, I actually am now thinking about this other man, and ready to "be pleased 8) Once again. Anyone out there with any bit of advice let me know.

I heard from a girl friend one time that "The best way to get over one guy is to get under another one." Well if you are on the rebound just try not to hurt the new friend. What I am going to do is not date other women for a while just go out with them and have fun.....good luck......

Right. As these guys have said... Be extremely careful.

I think especially at your current state, try not to get way too emotionally involved with someone. Looks like you're having fun though. Don't put your heart into the guy until some time has passed and you're a bit more sure about yourself and where the relationship is headed. Well... that's my opinion anyways.

And, yeah, what's wrong with goin' out and seeing what others have to offer you?

I hope things work out!