Being grounded can relationships work?

Ok I wrecked my car and my parents have grounded me from my girlfriend for 2 weeks. Can relationships work when being grounded? She is in love with me alot and I am in love with her alot. But can both sides hold up for 2 weeks? I get to see her at school but not get to hang out with her for 2 weeks nor friends. But do relationships work when being grounded? Do I have anything to be worried about????

If your love for each other is true and not materialistic, you'll be just fine. If she loves you because you have a car to drive her places, well that's another story. 2 weeks may seem like a long time but change your perspective...you have just been told you have 2 weeks to live! Now how quickly will your time in the penalty box pass? Why are you grounded from her, did she cause you to wreck?

RC

If i was you i wuld do what i want, i wouldnt let them control me, its your life not theres. Just coz your gounded doesnt mean you cant sneek out

Sneaking out isn't gonna help at all. What if they catch you? THEN what... you'll just be grounded for even longer.

I think it'd be best to get on the good side of your parents... not the bad...

This is from a 20 year old. Not a 16 year old.

Sneaking out isn't gonna help at all. What if they catch you? THEN what... you'll just be grounded for even longer.

I think it'd be best to get on the good side of your parents... not the bad...

This is from a 20 year old. Not a 16 year old.

Yes yo are right 100% , im just having a hard time lately, im just not thinking stright, so sorry