Do guys like curvy women?

Hiya!

I was just wondering if guys like curvy women? If so why? I've been told i am curvy but not overweight by men. Is this a good thing? In the media all you see is all these thin women and it's just really annoying how there is never any women who are average sized.

Different men like different things.

However, if you were to figure out what is generally considered to be the most attractive shape to the largest percentage of men, the women would have a waist that was of a circumference of somewhere around or three-quarters of their waists. Which would give them at least a somewhat of an hourglass shape.

Most men I know go for curvier women. I think its more about self acceptance and confidence that can really make someone attractive. If you really want to feel sexy wear something that shows off your curves a bit. I really like 50's style clothing. Pencil skirts and peep toe heels. But thats just me.

Men are telling you that they like your figure. Thats a good thing. I think most women in the media are way too thin. You no longer see Nicole Richie half naked in men magazines for a reason.

Hiya!

I was just wondering if guys like curvy women? If so why? I've been told i am curvy but not overweight by men. Is this a good thing? In the media all you see is all these thin women and it's just really annoying how there is never any women who are average sized.

Guys like all sorts of women. In terms of basic sexual lust, sure, curves are a turn-on, as with legs, butt, breasts and a pretty face. These are all things that would be a turn-on. So, of course it's a good thing if that's what you want to do.

You know, when you see a but curving out from the back like a hump, that's an automatic visual lust trigger.

And I just want to say that I am small, lean, and curvy. Big, fat women could never look the same in a nice dress as we do. My boyfriend loves my curves, and he loves to squeeze and touch every part of me. He tells me how much he loves my nice, tight, flat abs!! And my tight, curvy, muscular butt and lean legs, too! (Yep, he actually tells me that!).

When we all go out all the guys are chasing after me (and not any of my overweight friends) and telling me how "Fine" and "Hot" I am, (I assume that's because they find me attractive)..

Being petite lean and curvy is much better then being rotund!!

*I hope it doesn't come accross unattractive or childish of me to brag about myself, or put other body types down (by default)... seeing it's the same thing others are saying about themselves, I see it must be ok.

I wish people would stop worrying about whether their body type is attractive... of course it's attractive. People are so diverse.

However I WISH people would quit putting down other body types to make themselves and others with their body type feel better. It's not very nice. Isn't it better to promote a feel-good-about-yourself-whatever-you-look-like attitude? Seeing as it's mostly down to genetics anyway, obsessing over body shape seems incredibly shallow and ridiculous.

OK rant over.

The point is: Sure men like big girls. And men like small girls. Men like girls with big boobs. Men like girls with elegant little cupcakes. Men like girls with bums the size of Antarctica. Men like petite little buttocks. Somebody somewhere would find you extremely attractive, for certain. End of.

I wish people would stop worrying about whether their body type is attractive... of course it's attractive. People are so diverse.

However I WISH people would quit putting down other body types to make themselves and others with their body type feel better. It's not very nice. Isn't it better to promote a feel-good-about-yourself-whatever-you-look-like attitude? Seeing as it's mostly down to genetics anyway, obsessing over body shape seems incredibly shallow and ridiculous.

OK rant over.

The point is: Sure men like big girls. And men like small girls. Men like girls with big boobs. Men like girls with elegant little cupcakes. Men like girls with bums the size of Antarctica. Men like petite little buttocks. Somebody somewhere would find you extremely attractive, for certain. End of.

My point exactly.

Above all else, have confidence in the way you look. The projection of confidence in anyone, of any size, shape or orientation is THE most attractive trait in someone.

My ex ex was short (5ft2in), had no boobs, barely any waist at all, short legs and a flat butt, however she thought she was gorgeous and I guess her thinking rubbed off on me.

Everyone has varying tastes though. I go for skinny women myself.

Orlander

And I just want to say that I am small, lean, and curvy. Big, fat women could never look the same in a nice dress as we do.

Being petite lean and curvy is much better then being rotund!

And I just want to say that I am short and curvy with an that requires its own zip code; Petite, lean, curvy women could never survive longer than a minute or two if I sat my big butt down on their face no matter what kind of dress that I was wearing....

Being large-derriered and short makes it much easier to smother smaller women!

For the most part, it seems men have a preference for slim women with a bit of boob and a bit of butt. They appear to like flat stomachs and atheletic looking arms and legs. These days, there is not an abundance of women with these features. Many will settle for a women who is less than perfect.

Having said that, I have had many compliments on my body. I'm 5'5 with a small waist, large boobs, curvy hips and thinnish arms and legs. Unfortunately I'm not very toned. I would like to be, but then I'd hate to lose my curves. I'm not perfect, but I've never had a problem finding a partner.

A good male friend of mine always says- "fat in the right places is what makes a woman attractive".

I have lived on both ends, the large and the small, and I find men are attracted either way, just different men per extreme. I think everyone has their own beauty and like someone else said, just flaunt what you have. But usually those on the slimmer end slim down on the boobs and behind, but not always, so it's hard to generalize here.

I have lived on both ends, the large and the small, and I find men are attracted either way, just different men per extreme.

Same here. What's important is that YOU feel comfortable in and with your body. Have you heard of the book When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies by Munter and Hirschmann? Title sounds kind of harsh but the book (and related discussion groups) is/are a great resource.

I am happy with all sizes of women as long as they take care of their body and are healthy. There are many different frame sizes, but if they take care of themselves and lead an active life they are alright with me. Not everyone is capable of being a size 4 not matter how well they eat and how much they exercise.