I really need some help.

Okay as you all know im pregnant and im of the age 15 - i know it says 17 but this is My "sisters account" anyway. i have a few things i need to get straight. I live in the state of VA & i need to know.

Q: Can my grandmother who has custody of me keep the father of my baby from seeing me or the baby after the baby is born?

Q: Can she send me off somewhere finding out that im pregnant?

I know these are really weird questions but i have just been worried about this alot thanks for your help.

Q: Can my grandmother who has custody of me keep the father of my baby from seeing me or the baby after the baby is born?

She can keep him from seeing you, yes. She probably cannot keep him from seeing the baby unless there is some other circumstance (if he is over 18 and it is a crime for him to have sexual relations with you for instance).

Q: Can she send me off somewhere finding out that im pregnant?

If your grandmother has custody of you then she can take you anywhere she likes, yes.

If you are nervous about telling your grandmother, why don't you find people that can help you with the process? They'll help you figure out the best way to approach her and give you the support that you need along the way. You could try Planned Parenthood or look up similar services in your area. I know of one based out of California that helps pregnant woman all over the country. They provide services for a lot of different situations, including needing help telling parents ( or grandparents in your case). Good luck!

link removed