The party that ended in sadness

Oh what a night it was last night. I was invited to a friend's benefit party (his brother died on Wednesday) A lot of people showed up there. Lots of girls, beer and music. It was a really great night out, So my friend and I were talking to some girls, he left, so I continued to talk to this certain girl (Lindsey) I was flirting with her and she with me. She had been drinking (I have no idea how much by the time I arrived) Through out the night I continued to talk to her. So midway thru the set of my friend's band. She told me she would be back so that I could give her my number...well she didn't come back. A couple hours later my friends and I were hanging out by the house and I saw her in the window of her place next door and she was playing beer pong with a guy. Then it happened...she started making out with this guy. She was to be moving to ISU, so she was a new person in town. I was like "What the heck" cuz she had told me that she didn't know a lot of people at the party. One of the few times I flirt with a girl and I get shoved aside. ](*,)

I mean her and I were just talking and I was getting to know her and then all of a sudden she just leaves. I wanted to get to know her better, but, oh well

Hurts, donut? But based on her behaviour, it sounds like you dodged a bullet in the long run... =)

Well important lesson to learn #1 is that you should've closed and gotten her number before she left, cause at a party when all this drinking is going on, you can't expect the chick to come back when she leaves, even if she truly likes you.

2nd important thing to learn is that just because you have a conversation with a girl, doesn't mean that there is any kind of committment between you guys yet. You two owe each other nothing, so as soon as she left you should've went on with your fun and started talking to some other girls. If the original girl was really interested in you, she would've found her way back into a conversation with you and you could've taken it from there.

Her making out with that other guy isn't that big of a deal. It's just kissing and girls make out with guys all the time with no real intentions behind it.

you can't expect the chick to come back when she leaves, even if she truly likes you.

If the original girl was really interested in you, she would've found her way back into a conversation with you and you could've taken it from there.

Her making out with that other guy isn't that big of a deal. It's just kissing and girls make out with guys all the time with no real intentions behind it.

Your first and second point seem to contradict each other while your last comment seems to be a generalization which I think many women would find offensive.

RC