He's still the 1st and last thing on my mind

Hi there, continuing from my last post:

I'm still so confused and hurt.

So officially 3 weeks today still NC from both sides, still don't know if we have broken up, but I'm guessing this is his weak way of saying he doesn't want to be with me. Besides, I don't know how I can be with someone who has put me through this, but I want him so badly, just a hug or anything.

When I'm alone I can't handle it all, even when I'm just driving, I get all teary thinking about him. He haunts my dreams and he is on my mind immediatley when I wake up.

I want to call him so badly, but I've been so strong and I feel it is weak if I give in and call. But at the same time, if I call, he may not answer and that will hurt more.

If I want to get over him and move on, I need closure. How do I get that without speaking to him? What am I suppose to do? I'm still holding on to hope he will call and everything can go back to normal.

Remember you've been very strong. NC for 3 weeks takes a lot of courage! Keep doing it. Just remember things can not go back to normal if they could it would have happened already. Keep sticking with NC and it will get easier. When you feel like calling him come on here and write something, NC Is the best way to go. I understand what you're going through and I am in a similar boat except for my ex wants to be friends and it's just making things so much harder. You'll be ok we're all here to help.

Yeah I am having one of those days where i've been thinking about calling my ex but I've been strong and hav'nt done it. You hang tough and keep the NC going, with a few days you'll think about him less and then less and less. Make yourself happy and do thing you enjoy and you'll be golden.

It goes away over time. I know everyones probally sick of hearing the "time heals all" but its true. Fortunately it will go by faster than you think, and before you know it you wont even shed a tear over them. Once you realize all the bad things they did, and how they are in your past now, it will go by faster.