I dont know what to do!!!PLZ HELP

If at all possible - financially (or apply for a scholarship) etc please go to college - either two year or four year and work part time if you have to. I found it odd that in your post about wanting to make plans on a more adult level school was not mentioned.

My big worry about telling you to go to California is that you could find yourself in a place you cannot get out of. I am sure you love your sister, but watching her child all day, every day, AND working is not leaving you with much of a life outside of those two things.

In either place, things could be fine, and in either place, things could go poorly. But, I would consider schooling, esp. if you want to be a nurse, because that is an in demand field.

OnNe thing to be said for an army base: there should be a fair number of people your age or not much older.

I don't know what you should do, but here's a couple things to think about:

If you want to be a nurse, or something medical:

You won't have time for school if you are babysitting all day and working at night. That would more or less guarantee you can't go to college, IMO.

If you want to go to college, then you need some time for that. Also, in my state, nursing students need some medical on the job experience and your current job offers that.

==================

On the other hand, the military is a great way to get an education, especially a medical one. However, that would be joining the military, not babysitting.

==================

Whatever you decide does not have to be permanent, but it might become permanent. For example, if you are isolated on a military base and the only people your age are young guys in the military, then I'd bet you end up married to a military guy and babysitting your own kids and your sister's kids and never get to go to college. That would be a very likely possibility if you live isolated on a military base and you aren't a member of the military (and thereforeeee you lack the military schooling opportunities).

Being married to a soldier and having his kids and being a housewife forever is fine, if that's what you want. However, is that what you what? If you don't know, that's understandable. If you go to live on the military base, you might find yourself with a choice between that and being lonely.

===================

I'm not telling you what to do. I'm only pointing out the likely consequences. The weather in CA is darn nice. It has some attractions. You might meet a guy you like a lot. Who knows for sure? The future can't be predicted, but I think I've done a fair job at guessing the likely outcomes of either decision.

Hi brooke,

Welcome to eNotAlone!

You were too busy and have not planned ahead.

You worked hard to study. You expected to graduate and this expectation has been met. You left familiarity of school and friends. Thus, now you lack expectations and your ability is under-utilized. You developed "random" expectations like moving to CA in order to utilize your ability.

The answer is simple, sit back, research and consider your options. Make a plan, resulting in positve expectations, get to work, utilize your ability and you will be balanced again. More on balancing yourself in: Wicked.

If you have questions or need help, just ask.