Strangest Place You've Ever Had Sex?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having sex right now on top of the keyboard as I type thsdkjfhkjfvbh,mvbm,sdvb,dsv,kfvbj,svbh,fj,sfgjsjk

sdfkjghsdflkhsldkfhklsadfhslkdafhklsdhafkldhsfkjsdfhklsdfh

sdfk;dhsfkjdhsfkdhasfhsdfhhfgio;jrogj

lghirktljghlkrughklrdgkdrtg

droghi;oeuirgpioutgiweuiegikefg

egoehgesglueglsehgliehgluihsierg

On the shingled, sloped roof of my house ... not the most comfortable place, those shingles are scratchy.

On the floor of my cubicle where I used to work.

On the desk in the office at the bar where my ex worked.

On the pool table and the kitchen counter ... mentioned them just because they both work so very well!

On a trampoline under the stars.

On a bean bag in the back of a truck at the drive-in movie. Obviously didn't see the movie!

This doesn't really count but this girl I dated wanted to f*** my brains out during a Sacramento Kings game at Arco Arena. We were having a great time and she was COMPLETELY wasted, like 6 beers and 3 shots of Jack deep, and she started talking dirty to me. I literally had to push her off of me to keep her from shoving her tongue in my mouth and her hand down my pants.

And this is a girl who always said she HATED public display of affection!

outside girlfriends side porch at her house.

by the pool.

bathroom sink when family was in next room, the door didnt lock... so anyone could have came in.

planning on the golf course in one of those little bench/ hut thingies... just havent gotten to it yet.

oh... forgot movie theatre during "Troy" opening night... people in the seats next to us, and in front, behind and we were having some fun... not sex but still got busy.

Whats the secret to doing all of this without getting caught, anyway? I'm always afraid of getting arrested, though the thrill is half the fun. Are there any higher security suggestions, and is it illegal to have sex in the car if you try to park it away from public view?

If it is illegal, it should be legalized. That would make public indecency a little bit less of a problem, and the inside of a vehicle IS private property.

BTW, I saw that pic with the joke "Signs Your Wife Is Cheating"

My cousin got married a few years ago. For their one year anniversary his wife surprised him with a quickie at work. He was a health teacher at a local jr high school. They did it in the education lab with all the models of reproductive organs and bowls of condoms staring at them....

My ex and I did it on a laboratory table at the university... We had come back from the movies one night and he needed to pick something up from the lab on the way home. That was fun.

I've also done in on a beach in Greece, on the hood of a car behind a pub, in the bathroom of a pub.

My current bf and I aren't all that experimental, but the other night, we were in my new, empty townhouse putting furniture together, and we did it on the floor. Not exactly strange, but it was still fun.

lol ok id like to point out though that ive only had sex with one person cause this is going to sound like i sleep around a lot but i dont. Ok....

Under a car at the autobody shop he worked at

hood of police car

movie theatre

glass elevator

walmart parking lot

bowling alley behind the lanes where all the pins drop

pool table

roof of house

trampoline (slightly difficult)

on top of a cement mixer

merry go round (private merry go round, its not like we did it at a fair)

photo booth (no theres no pics)

attic

one of those high rise window washing things on the 4th floor

& lastly in this tunnel thing on a play structure at an elmementry school at 3am

Oh god thats bad.....