What would you think if...

Ok, so my gf and I have been going out for about a month now, and we really like each other. While she was away for a little while I was talking to her friend online and I told her some stuff that isnt exactly that important (stuff like how I was dying to see my gf and just stuff that would make me seem kinda clingy) but that I wanted it to be kept secret, so she promised she wouldnt tell anybody. Little did I know that she was broadcasting this information to all her friends by 4-way phone conversation. So I got a little mad at her for telling everybody, even though in a way you cant blame her, I just shouldnt have told her that stuff.

Anyway, then she told me gf about how I got mad her her, and my gf seemed kinda slightly pissed when I talked to her. I mean, she didnt seem ultra mad or anything, and she said that what she was told by her friend didnt make a difference in how she felt about me.1 But still it felt somewhat awkward, like she was holding back on being mad at me.

I really don't want to lose her. Shes the first girl whos ever liked me, and she has a great personality and shes beautiful. So I wanted to do something nice for her. So I spent all of yesterday and the day before recording myself singing and playing the song "I will follow you into the dark" by death cab for cutie.

Girls, if your bf did this, how would it make you feel? Is it just overly cheesy, or kinda cute or what?

Look, I am a guy, but don't show her this, not now. NOT NOW.

And act like the other stuff does not matter and you laughe dit off or forgot about it.

Your song is sweet like a cotton candy covered in maple syrup and rolled in powdered sugar. Don't be that sweet, and don't do it because you thought you did something she didn't like.

I'm going to have to go with Beec with this one.

This situation seems really weird to me...why would they be doing this? How old is your gf?

If she is already kind of weirded out about you being too attached, doing anything like that will weird her out more. So just keep your cool right now.