its over, but is it? still silly and have hot pants over it

still thinking of someone who i had a brief affair with. yes, yes, when people think affair, they think only calculated, hot sex, and a one-sided, business-screw relationship and that's it. this person and i had a bond however and no serious sex, and i'm not a succer, who got sweet talked or was blinded by anything else but my fantasy world with someone who would never give up their current life for our brief relationship. its wrong to think about contacitng him again, i know,i just wonder if he ever will call me again after things ended abruptly four months agoand in a way in which we were supposed to still carry on as that "friends" things goes.

at this point, 4 months and most think, no one will talk to each other again...but all of these instances like an affiar, do not occur or play out like the stereotypical ideas of an affair. it really is very individualistic. is it best to let it lie or contact him in a couple of months? thigns ended because he caught got by his wife for some pretty suspicious stuff. i want him to still be in communication with me, but no physical, in person meetings should be had. after our last e-mail which left the door wide open, no one has contacted each other again. i still have erotic thoughts of him and think about our times together. anyhow, i fell for him to say the least, but walked away from everything when things got strained and that was the graceful thing to do.

he also had admitted to one nite stands before. though we never slept together or stayed together overnight in that type of one-sided relationship, i just want feedback on the old addage, "once a cheater, always a cheater," is it just a matter of time before he finds another piece of meat to pounce on, or would he be prone to call someone back who he genuinely liked once before? pathetic.i know,..i need a guy's perspective on this one.