HELP!! Looking for ladies advice

I just want some advice........... I want to do something very special for my girlfriend, we have been with each other for almost a year now, we are engaged and I have used every romantic thing I know. I have surprised her with roses at her work place, bought her jewelery, among many other things. Guys and Girls think diffrently and thats putting it lightly Girls are sweet and nice and Guys are...... well just guys LOL so i want a ladies advice . So I would like some ideas on what I can do for here on our year anniversay, any help will be much appreaciated, I just can't think of any ideas so I hope you can help me.

Thank you,

Tony

Well, every woman is different, as is every guy. Sounds like you have done the dinner out, gifts, thing...

How about doing something more personal this year? How about preparing a private bubble bath for the two of you? Or arranging for a masseuse to come into your/her home and give you either massages and or lessons on private massage...or you could just buy a good book on this and see where it goes.

Make her dinner, something easy, but romantic for afterwards (read this as skip the roast chicken and bournaisse sauce and think smaller, something that could be eaten in bed).

Just my two cents...

Hey there, one year ...think think....

Ok i love the idea that was given about being more personal. And the massage...oh thats nice. In regards to the at home thing, you can add all types of nice touches...rose petels all over, notes that take her to a hot bath, candles, music, dinner. Reading her poetry...ending with a gift she will love.

If you are set on going out...then it does depend on her and what she likes....wisk her away to a fab vacation..even if for a few days.

And simply telling her you love her with all that you are...we like words the best.

I think that all the advice has been great but I'm thinking along the line's of going to get married, something that she will always remember. Ok do some of the things that the other gal's said but when it comes time to giver her that gift that she will love.

Buy her a watch and ingraved on the back have it say:

I will always have time for you.

OR

I'm counting the min's tell your my wife.

Something along that line and years later she will be showing it to you grand kid.