Hi,

I'm a virgin and not much experience, sooo my current and first boyfriend of about 2 months knows that we have to take it really slowly. There's just one thing i need to clarify... is it possible to orgasm without vaginal stimulation??

He's fingered me a few times, and it doesn't feel orgasmic (to be honest it even feels slightly uncomfertable for me), BUT during a make-out session, when he starts kissing and nibling my neck, I find that feels AMAZING!!! It sends chills down my spine and so my breathing gets a lot heavier and louder for this period of time.

Boyfriend asked me a week ago if I've ever had an orgasm and I said 'I don't think so...' and he said to me a couple of days ago; 'oh it's interesting what you responded...' I wasn't bothered at the time so I didn't ask him to clarify what he means, but do you think he means I DO orgasm??

Your neck is probably your erogenous zone. I know the right side of my neck is mine.

You are capable to orgasm just like your boyfriend. Most women have their first orgasm from masturbation. I would suggest you try to explore yourself first and then tell your boyfriend what you like and what it takes for you to orgasm.

I would think that most women would certainly realize when they have had an orgasm. It is almost impossible for most women not to know when it happens.

Most orgasms for women are clitoral instead of vaginal. Some women can orgasm either way, but clitoral is probably going to be the majority of orgasms.

You will feel the heightening of the most awesome pleasure you can ever imagine in your life. You will feel that feeling progress more and more, until you reach a climax, a point where you have reached the utmost height of pleasure. You will realize that you have come to that point and then you feel the most amazing satisfaction and release that a body and go through.

At that point you will feel a sign of pleasure and probably prefer to cuddle and relax a bit and enjoy what you have just experienced. It is nearly impossible not to know when you have experienced this.

You are right when you say that you felt little uncomfortable during your boyfriend fingering. Look, don't allow your B/f to finger you unless you are wet and feel a desire for it. Ask him to cuddle you, kiss your cheeks, lips, eyes, chin, or try to massage you on back or kiss/suck your breasts which will result in a strong desire in your mind for penetration and your vagina will start getting wet and ready for penetration. You can use some lube in case it's not wet enough for penetrating any hard object like finger (nails). Incase you like, you can ask him to give you oral and try to lick the lips of your vagina and use his tongue to explore your G-spot. You can guide him to the right direction and ultimately this will lead to a great ORGASM and that too without vaginal intercourse. Try it.

has your BF tried oral on you?

that may be a good place to start, if you are comfy with that. then he can gently finger you if you like as you can get extremely wet from oral and fingering may be more comfortable

be warned if he is good at oral, you can have an orgasm, and you may want to go all out and have sex...

usually my gf, will grab my head pull me up to her kiss me deeply and say "I want you.NOW"

but as a few others said, you may want to masturbate first and get to know your body better, see what really turns you on, what you like.

so dont be afraid or shy to tell your bf what you like