Lastnight me and my boyfriend had sex while i was on my period we didnt use a condom. We had sex twice that night about 1 hour apart from another. What are the chances im pregnant. It was my second day being on it. So im thinking my egg might still be in there. Does anyone know the chance that i might be. & if i am its no big deal because we have been wanting to have a baby thats why we both stoped using the condom. plz & thanks

First off, you can get pregnant at ANY time, the chances of you getting pregnant depends on a couple of things, the main thing being if he ejaculated in your or not the chances are higher then if he didn't although the possibility is still there. You just have to wait it out to know 100% for sure.

How old are you btw?

Lastnight me and my boyfriend had sex while i was on my period we didnt use a condom. We had sex twice that night about 1 hour apart from another. What are the chances im pregnant. It was my second day being on it. So im thinking my egg might still be in there. Does anyone know the chance that i might be. & if i am its no big deal because we have been wanting to have a baby thats why we both stoped using the condom. plz & thanks

Well it is possible for you to get pregnant while on your period, all though it may not be likely. I have no idea on any chance ratios of whether you might or might not be.

The only way to tell is to wait it out and see if you start experiencing symptoms of pregnancy, and whether or not you end up missing your next period.

May I ask how old you and your boyfriend are?

savanna - there are so many pregnancy tests on the market. I say get a stock of some. That way if there's ever a question, you can find out for sure.

Also...a woman ovulates about 14 days after the first day of her period so that is when she is MOST likely to get pregnant. But because pregnancy is just one of the MANY STD's you can get from sex, you should ALWAYS use a condom.....

How old are you and your bf?

Do you live on your own?

Finished college?

Stable careers?

How long have you been together?

Any intentions of getting married?

Been tested for STI's?

Just some things you should really be thinking about before risking a pregnancy.

we are 23 abd 24 we are engaged.. So yeah we are ready for a baby i was just asking what the percentage is of me getting pregnant during that time. you all are making it out to be like im some 13 year old girl.

Yes, there is potential for you to get pregnant at any time during your cycle. Ovulation typically occurs 14 days before the onset of your next period, but can occur at any time. In young women, it tends to be more unpredictable.

Many of our posters who are trying to have a baby, are quite young and not really in a place to be trying to have a baby.

I asked in order to find out more about your situation, since your age isn't posted, and you referred to him as your 'boyfriend', not your fiance.

Anyone or any age who is planning for a baby needs to consider their income, (can you afford a baby, have good health insurance, to take time off for maternity leave, any complications that come along with pregnancy, childbirth, and a potentially sick or early newborn),

What your living situation is, (do you live on your own, as a couple, do you own or rent, do you have room for a child, is the neighborhood safe, good schools...)

Education comes into play in considering income,

Duration and strength of a relationship of the potential parents, (have they been together long enough to know that they can realistically make a commitment as parents together, are they living together, do they intend to marry, is the relationship strong, secure and able to handle the immense stress that a baby brings to the relationship...)

And since you mentioned not using a condom, asking about STI's is a very important question- since many carry no outward symptoms but can cause infertility or worse before they are even detected.

I was simply asking what your situation was, and if you had thought of all the angles when having unprotected sex.

Do you live on your own? With him?

Finished college?

Stable careers?

How long have you been together?

Any intentions of getting married?

Been tested for STI's?