what are your opinons on love, sex etc?

I believe that at my age (14) it is very possible to love someone, and i also believe that I am in love. i'm mature about this kind of thing and don't believe in love at first sight, since i think you need to get to know someone... Do you believe it is possible to truly love someone at my age? Also, I seem to be constantly changing my views on sex. Some days I think, (though im not planning on having sex right now) you should wait till you're like at least 18 or married. But others I think what if I died soon and never got the chance to do that and other fun things? I can't seem to decide how to look at life. Look at situations carefully and make a decision regarding your future, or try to be as safe as possible while still having a ton of fun and doing what you want? ? ?

I don't think that you're too young to fall in love. I fell in love with a guy who I dated for 3 years when I was 14. I still do love him (and vice versa)and we're still very good friends. As for your view on sex it will probably change for a while since you're young. I'm 3 years older than you and my view on sex still changes. Just do what you feel is right for you and your future. Don't let anyone else's decisions sway your opinions on anything.

Emptysoul,

For a young lady of 14....I have read many of your replies, and you have a pretty darn good head on you... You show thought with what you do, and think about consequences to actions. I think this makes you a smart young women. My point...lol.... some are mature enough to realize what they are doing, some think they are but for all the wrong reasons.

I think love is ever changing, ever growing and different for every person on earth. I think if you feel love, then yes you are in love. I of course think that 10 years later you will look back and laugh at what you thought was love at the time...That does not make young love any less important. Just means you change over time.

I think yes your views on sex change as well...at a younger age we tend to think that sex will keep us in love, or keep our partner in love with us.

You find out soon enough, that is just not true. No matter how great the sex. Then you learn that sex is an extension of the love you feel for each other, its not there to hold you together....or save you.,,,,.