Does she like me??

I have been talking with this one girl for sometime now after getting introduced to her. The first few times we would go out with our respective friends and meet up with another and just chat for hours. Couple weeks ago I took her on our first date. Everything went well. I have not rushed everything. I then went on a vacation for a week and met up with her following that. She invited me out for her birthday with all her friends. Then we went back to her house for a little party with the rest of her family. They knew who I was, so obviously she had something to them about me after all the original talking we had done together. She is always asking me if I am being scared away by me meeting her family. I had a fun time and was honest with her and told her no. We have then proceded to talk more and more and have been out together a few more times. I just want to know, if I am just over analyzing this thing. If she has also told me she likes me, is that a good thing. Also, when I was gone that week, she was telling me she missed hanging out and that it was the longest week ever for her because we didn't really talk that much that week. I want yor guys' opinion.