This is so hard for me, I'm not the kind of person who would talk about this in public, but I need advise. I'm in love (met her online) to cut the story short, lately I've been missing her horribly, all I can think is about her, even if I try hard not to. Everytimes we say 'goodnight' tears run down my face, sometimes I sit in front of the PC to just think about her (or something) Sometimes I text message her, and if I don't receive a SMS back I get horribly sad, why? Is this normal? What is happening to me?

We plan to be toguether, we share the same feelings towards each other, I just don't know know cope with all this. I miss her so much (and she feels the same towards me) that it hurts. Nothing seems to work, I try to be strong, I work long hours to make this happen, even at work I can't stop thinking about her. I need advise, perhaps from someone who is going through the same.

-

How long have you known each other? And have you met yet?

I recently wrote my boyfriend that lately I've been feeling kind of neglected, or really feeling like he hasn't been sensitive to my feels about trying to be closer to him. I basically poured my heart out and it was such a hard email to write. Anyway, he understood what I was saying and is trying to be better about it. I miss him a lot, and I'm like you in that sometimese just thinking about it or saying goodnight is sad. I haven't seen him in 2 years and it's heartbreaking. My thing is just tell her how you feel, like I did with my boyfriend.

We've known each other for about two and a half months, but we go back longer than that. We haven't met yet, odd I admit, but we both feel so horribly familiar to each other, its like we are the same person... I don't know, it is very confusing sometimes. For awhile I kind of refused to believe in all this, and was kind of skeptical about it all, but lately I started to believe, more each day. I love her, and frankly, words aren't just enough.

Never have I thought I could feel this way.

Feeling love/infatuation for someone can be a wonderful feeling!

I'm not sure why you feel so sad when you say goodnight. You know you are going to talk to her again soon.... what is it about a temporary goodbye that leaves you feeling so sad?

Perhaps the fact that I miss her? Perhaps because I wished I was right there with her? Perhaps because when she is in her low's I'm not there to comfort her? Or when problems arise I'm not there to stand up for her or protect her? Or take care of her when shes sick? I could go on...

It maybe temporary, but I miss her, and I miss her every minute, every hour, and every day.

How far away is she? When do you plan to meet?

You know, both of you were taking care of yourselves long before you met each other. You can definitely comfort each other over the phone and online... it's just the physical stuff that is impossible until you actually meet.

Do you have a plan on when to meet, and how that will work?

I'm aware of that, but thats not entirely the point.

I'm in Houston, Texas and shes overseas (Caribbean) which I'm from as well. We plan to meet as soon as some personal agendas are taken care of (I want to visit my daughter before going).

My friend. I have been exactly in the same position you are in. Or, at least, very similar. The girl was 10 hours away from me. I drove and saw her every weekend for 6 months. 10 hours each way... for 6 months.

We were everything to each other. It was so amazing.

You know what I learned? You can find that same connection with people within commuting distance. Don't avoid people because they are near you. Don't fixate on unavailable women... geographically unavailable is just as bad as emotionally unavailable.

Thanks NJRon. I could have done that, as a matter of fact I refused to 'online date.' I just do not know what happenned, we were friends at first, but we ended up falling in love with each other. I did not want this, but it happened. I do plan to visit her very soon, and hopefully things will turn out great.