Fingers crossed please!

Hi guys!

Yesterday I was offered a new job, but I have yet to sign the acceptance letter because I haven't received it yet. That makes me super nervous and I hate being in this 'limbo' thing.

Will you please say a little prayer or keep your fingers crossed for me?

BIG HUGS!!!

This is the one I really wanted, and I'm so psyched! It's exactly the environment I'm dying to be part of. It's a big team environment where everybody helps everyone else. That's what I like more than anything.

The place I work at now is very much into 'separate departments' and no one talks to each other basically. I hate it.

Congrats! Don't worry about not getting the letter soon. They have to figure some stuff out and write it up first and then mail it. It could take 1-2 weeks. If they offered you a job it's definitely coming! congrats and good luck!

The job is just for an administrative assistant but it is SUCH a good team environment! Every person on the administrative team does everyone else's job as well so we all help one another. When someone is really busy, we all pitch in to take the load off. It's really nice and exactly what I'm looking for.

You also sign a 'no gossip' policy when you start there and that's also a welcome addition. My assistant at my last job went spreading it around to my boss that I was looking for another job. Very cowardly...she was actually from a temp agency and did this to use as a tool so she'd be hired full time.

You'd think she must be young right? Nope. She's nearly 50 years old! What a jerk.