Ok heres the situation:

I have this guy that I've dated before and we're still really good friends, but because I live like 15 hours away we broke up. But we still see eachother a few times a year and talk like every single night on ICQ. So when I go to see him again I know he wants be to give him a bj. He's been hinting about it for like a year now. I like him a lot, and am physically attracted to him, and want to become more sexual sooooo bad. But.... I've never done or received oral. The most I've ever done is serious making out, on top of the clothes dry humping kinda stuff, and on the clothes touchy feely. I mean I've seen all the movies and how it goes in them, and I've watched Sex in the City and all the stuff on tv. I know a lot, but I'm really nervous about it and wondered if anyone has any advice about bj's or having oral for the first time? Much thanx if anyone can give me a clue.

don't freak over oral...it's really fun for both guys and girls. I enjoyed giving my ex oral sooo much that I did it a lot more than he did it to me. Just some advice...be careful with your teeth if you have a small mouth like I do...you can really hurt a guy (not that I did but I came close my first time). Tease a little bit too guys usually like that. If you can handle it...try to swallow when he busts his load or at least let some go in your mouth. The first time I did it I held my mouth open at the end and gave him a handie so that some went into my mouth and some into his stomach. Make sure if you do swallow to have some drink nearby. I've also heard that citrus fruits or juices can make semen taste sweet. Just enjoy it and have fun...you'll love it in return too!

hiya....

just quick tips, try not to forget about his balls all my boyfriends have said how its so wonderful i always play with them cos so many girls dont.

also liek the last reply, shes right always always ALWAYS tease first, i used to usualy tease my ex by running my hands over his body n then slowly down further n further each time for quite awhile and then just when im about to go really low and tough his thing i decide nto to and instead run my hand down the inside of his leg so my hand only brushes against it which is enough to drive him wild, then grab it go down lick it kiss it pretend its the most admirable thing in the world. also NEVER EVER forget eye contact, guys and i mean all guys love it when you look at them while doing it. another tip is to use a hand also so while your sucking at the same time use your hand to wank him, thats a good one, dont just use yor mouth. also never forget to use your tongue, ive hear about girls who forget to use their tongue and thats weird so dont forget. also try to go dep but this can be tricky cos sometimes you come close to dry heaving, but go up and down alot always using your tongue. youll do fine just make sure you have fun!