I hate it

baboy71

Hey everybody. I havea huge jealousy problem. As much as I have tried I can't seem to find a way to get over it. I've cried out of frustration because I know I am hurting my relationship. I truly love my girlfriend with all my heart and I trust her. Thats the thing though I trust her but I just get so mad and jealous when she goes out with other people and stuff. Just the other time she went to the mall with her friends nd I was furious I tried not veing mad It was just to much though I couldnt help it and i hate that. The thing with me is that I get mad when she interacts with other people besides me the jealous takes over but when she tells me oh that guy is cute im perfectly fine I don' get mad over that. The main issue is her having fun with others besides me. I just cant stand it and sooner or later shell get tired of it. I know I'm not the only priority in her life yet I don't understand why I get so mad. Anyone please give me advice I'm desperate for any I really love this person with all my heart.

well, if you ask me it seems like its a typical prbem, just exadurated in your case..

have you been going out for longer then 6 months? if so this is slightly less likely the case..

but if not it just seems like a classic problem, you are head over heals, and this girl is your eveything, and she loves you too, but the problem is she has other important things in her life.. and that makes you sad because you wish you were her everything..

if this is the case, my best advice would be to find some other hobbies, afriends to hang with, etc. the you can both enjoy separate lives.

My boyfriend use to be like this about 3 years ago so I'm assuming you're in bw 15-18 -- it's VERY detrimental to a relationship, so I'm telling you, no matter WHAT your age.. this has GOT to stop. My boyfriend use to freak out about all sorts of things even if it didn't deal with the opposite sex. The only thing you can do in this situation is get hobbies.. go out when she goes out, in separate groups though. Go play sports, go get a bite to eat, go learn something! Go do *something* though -- if you're this protective/jealous all the time, it is going to ultimately push her away, that's EXACTLY what it did to me... We had to work our trust back up afterwards, but he loosened up, learned to trust me, love me, and let me go... And I *always* come running back to him, because ultimately he's the one that makes me laugh, and smile, and has the BEST hugs and the BEST kisses.. You have to know she cares for you. Confidence is a big turn on for girls, so show some. Get your own life and hobbies when she's pursuing hers.

well, if you ask me it seems like its a typical prbem, just exadurated in your case..

have you been going out for longer then 6 months? if so this is slightly less likely the case..

but if not it just seems like a classic problem, you are head over heals, and this girl is your eveything, and she loves you too, but the problem is she has other important things in her life.. and that makes you sad because you wish you were her everything..

if this is the case, my best advice would be to find some other hobbies, afriends to hang with, etc. the you can both enjoy separate lives.

Its been 2 years and the whole part of me wanting to be her everything is true. Thanks