Hey girls, what do you think??

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What im planning to do is, get her sister to open the door, go in, and say happy birthday to her, and kneel down and say, winnie.im not asking you to marry me or anything, im just asking another chance, and i flash out the diamond ring.

Ekkk, don't do that. She could take it the wrong way, like she is good enough to date but not good enough to marry.

I think things had been building up for a while and the not taking her out on your anniversary was the final straw for her, that's my opinion.

Would someone please explain to me why this is his 'mistake'? She had an equal opportunity to talk about the anniversary, to ask him out and to buy him a gift. But she decides that it is only his place to do that and she gets to sit back and be a princess receiving homage from her boyfriend in gratitude for her being his girlfriend.

She is as much to blame for this situation as he is.

Maybe she wants to be treated like a princess. Girls deserve that sometimes. I don't know how their relationship is, but I know I give my all when I'm in a relationship and to be taken out on important days really means the world to me. I don't think chivalry is dead, and I don't think it's too much to ask to be treated like a princess now and then.

True, she could have made more of an effort rather than just ending it. I don't think that she made the correct choice, since he obviously cares about her so much.

I think shes using this as an excuse to get out, I think theres more to the story than he knows himself.

Yea, me thinks that same. That alone cannot really constitute for a break-up and losing feelings towards the SO, it doens't make any sense. Another possible reason is that she wants to fit "The Damsel in Distress" script.

i dont know what shes thinking, but i screwed up many times already. She told me she doesnt wanna see me for awhile. So after 2 days she told me that, i saw her at the park, i wasnt stalking her or anything, but such a coincidence i saw her and i ran up to her, and i told her how much i love her and how much i want to be with her. So she looked pretty mad, and said NONONO No No, go home home! dont wanna be with you! i donno if she was being a child or what, but i havent seen her like that in my life...first time..and it was sure hell scary.

Maybe she wants to be treated like a princess. Girls deserve that sometimes. I don't know how their relationship is, but I know I give my all when I'm in a relationship and to be taken out on important days really means the world to me. I don't think chivalry is dead, and I don't think it's too much to ask to be treated like a princess now and then.

True, she could have made more of an effort rather than just ending it. I don't think that she made the correct choice, since he obviously cares about her so much.

Do you treat your partner like a prince on special days - especially days that should be important to both of you? Do you take him out on some of those occasions on an equal basis? If not - how can you say that you 'give your all'.

Indeed, chivalry is not dead - but now it is supposed to be reciprocal. That is what equality means.

gg boi...you are blaming yourself! Forgetting one stupid day doesn't mean you've screwed your your relationship!!!! Does she always make you feel like a screw up? You forgot your 2 yr anniversary...big deal!

Tough love is in order now! Tell her you forgot the anniversary. You're sorry and that you do care about her. If she can't forgive that...she's not worth the time of day....you sound like a good guy! There's a good girl out there waiting for someone like you to sweep her off her feet. And when you forget about something...she'll just sincerely be upset and you'll appologize and you 2 will move on in your relationship!

Princess All Eyes on Me isn't good enough for you!!

THERE ARE BIGGER PROBLEMS OUT THERE THAN FORGETTING A DAMN DAY!!!!

sorry, it pisses me off that women can make men feel like that sometimes for one intsy bitsy thing!!!!! AHHHH!!

I agree shes being a high and mighty princess here. Sure it hurts that you forgot about things, but come on that shouldnt sabatoge everything.

Theres a chance shes doing this to get back at you, to make you feel the pain she felt when you forgot. I have no clue.

Do not see her, talk to her, or leave her any gifts for a while. Disapear from her life, like she wants you to and see how she likes that.

Do you treat your partner like a prince on special days - especially days that should be important to both of you? Do you take him out on some of those occasions on an equal basis? If not - how can you say that you 'give your all'.

Indeed, chivalry is not dead - but now it is supposed to be reciprocal. That is what equality means.

Yes I do. And when he takes me out, I always have something prepared to make him feel just as special. I can say I give it my all. So if he shot down an idea to go out on an anniversary, I would feel sad b/c he didn't put any effort in, and I would feel stupid, like I was making a big deal over something that doesn't mean anything to him.

However, this situation seems to be different. It looks like she wanted out for a while...

i know..thats the best i can do is to her leave her alone. She wants me to leave her alone so badly, but almost every 2 days i msg her. I regret it..so from now on i wont do anything stupid!

gg boi I hate to say it but that girl has got your mind so low it's not even funny. It sounds to me like she's killing you from the inside out! Don't msg her!! Everytime you feel the need to...jump online. One of us is here to help you! You seem like a really good guy, but she has done something to your psyche.....youll never do anything stupid again?

What did you do that was stupid?!?!?!?!?!?!?

she wanted to be alone..and i keep bugging her..over and over again.

isnt that stupid? lol i make things worse

No it's not stupid. You're human! That doesn't mean what you did was stupid. Just stop talking to her. Take it one day at a time. She'll learn that she had a really good guy and one day she'll realize what she lost. Hopefully by that time you'll be happy with someone who can give just as much love as you give.