i dont come on here very often but i came on to read up on something and i noticed yours. anyway, it really depends on you. i dont like to completely shave. it feels and looks great till you start walking around. you itch and scratch and oh geez, it kinda sucks. people say that after a couple times, you get used to it, but id rather not get used to that. i trim. i just trim off a large layer from the overall area. no itchy

and for how often... not too often, every month or two.

Wow, have guys started shaving there too? Maybe it's because I'm an old guy from the 1970s, but I appreciate a full, natural bush on a woman. A bald pubis just doesn't look right to me. I'd shave myself there if I met a girl who wanted me to, but otherwise I believe in letting nature do its own thing.

• 3 months later...
Wow, have guys started shaving there too? Maybe it's because I'm an old guy from the 1970s, but I appreciate a full, natural bush on a woman. A bald pubis just doesn't look right to me. I'd shave myself there if I met a girl who wanted me to, but otherwise I believe in letting nature do its own thing.

I love shaved men beneath there, balls complete naked gives an extra sensation to the man and for the woman clean hair free sucking area. You run behind SquareWheel, time is going forewarth and as much in the movies i make look good enough, most men are shaved.

ciao

Well Blue, I haven't had any reason so far to mow my lawn down there; nobody ever sees it but me. But I certainly don't object if I meet someone who likes it that way. I don't have a preference myself, so I'll trim it or shave it any way she likes it.

A woman on another forum once complained about her guy refusing to let her trim him, both down there and his chest. I was surprised. If it'd been me, I'd have handed her my beard trimmer and told her to do whatever she wants down there. First to please her, and secondly because having a woman trimming me seems like a very pleasurable experience to me.

But I wonder... is trimming or shaving now a standard practice for men? I'm pretty fastidious about my hygeine down there, I wash throughly in the shower every night. Do women now generally expect men to be trimmed down there?

But I wonder... is trimming or shaving now a standard practice for men? I'm pretty fastidious about my hygeine down there, I wash throughly in the shower every night. Do women now generally expect men to be trimmed down there?

shaving is not only for hygene but gives an extra kick, sexy or sensual feeling as well and more men notised that fresh clean shaved has a more sensual sex experience. so not standard but for those who like it an more common thing to do.

Try it when ????.....capice?

to stay on topic here... some things :

1) do it after the shower, and run some cold water down there to open the pores..

2) use a new blade if possible....well just make sure it's still sharp

3) shave against the natural growth direction of the hairs...but trim it first if it's really long it'll be much faster

4) after a couple of times the itching goes away...beware of the balls tho I gave up on them lol much more painful if you shave them

Once a week should be more than enough, even 2 weeks or more depending on how fast it grows for you...

first trim the long hair and after that shave with a blade and conditioner, conditioner is not real soap but it cleans, is fresh, makes the skin soft, doesn't irritate and if some comes in the urine tube it doesn't burn. wash the blade clean from shaved hair in warm water as an man would shave his beard. Use a clean towl to dry it off, not even needed to wash the remaining conditioner off just whipe it off with the towl when complete done. Have fun!

to stay on topic here... some things :

1) do it after the shower, and run some cold water down there to open the pores..

2) use a new blade if possible....well just make sure it's still sharp

3) shave against the natural growth direction of the hairs...but trim it first if it's really long it'll be much faster

4) after a couple of times the itching goes away...beware of the balls tho I gave up on them lol much more painful if you shave them

Once a week should be more than enough, even 2 weeks or more depending on how fast it grows for you...

excuse my intrusion but you seem a bit unexperianced in this. To open the pores it will be done with warm water not cold, always cut in the line of the hair growth not against you cut open the hair root and can get infected, to shave the balls let it be done by a warm sesitive and knowledgeble female who will do that with care, more fun for you as well.

ciao

I don't know how much carryover value this has, but for me, hot water seems to help make my whiskers easier to cut, so if I were going to shave clean down there I'd spray well with hot water in the shower first.

But if I had a partner who wanted me shaved or trimmed, I'd just let her do it. It'd save me the trouble, she could customize me any way she likes, and I'd lie back and enjoy the experience.