Sex In The Bed I Grew Up In

I fantasize about going back home to my parents house during the holidays with my wife (if I had one) and my parents would still have my bedroom the way that I left it. My wife would make love to me every night in the queen size bed that I used to sleep in when I was a little boy, in front of all my old toys and stuffed animals. My wife and I would then go back to our house after the holidays.

SayinWhatUWont is exactly right!!! The thrill of sex at home comes from the risk of getting caught. Risky is what it's all about. You're definitely not alone there!

S.A.M.

Well Hello again Secret_agent_man.....How ya doing???......

Indeed what makes is so exciting, so damn fun is the thrill of the risk involved..

Indeed the RISK can be quite REWARDING.......

lol. All fantasies are mad, there's nothing wrong. Although somehow i kinda don't wanna have sex in the bed i grew up in, no, it was really nice and big but it gives me other memories that'd turn me off. Lol, actually i better expand on that b4 ppl get the wrong idea. Like other ppl being there b4 and u kno, the feelin of childhood like u don't kno what u are doin and then there's the constant factor of ur parents being around and stuff.

But yea.. live ur dreams all the way, that's what they're there 4.

Happy Heb

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...