Can't quite get it.

My girlfriend and I have been having sex for over a year, she has recently told me that she "is not sure" if she has ever had an orgasm. So we talked alot about it, we came to this point, she feels high amounts of pressure building up but then they just go away without actually having an orgasm. Any ideas on this? Anyone know what is causing this? If its normal and how to fix it?

if she doesn't know chances are she didn't have one, it's possible that she is getting very close and then puts the pressure on herself to have one, and then "looses" the moment, I do that quite often, help her to relax, try some new stuff, and have fun, having an orgasm almost never happens when you are trying to.

Concentrate more on her clit. Females rarely have orgasms from penetration alone. Encourage her to reach down and stimulate it when she feels that pressure building, or do it for her. Sometime little vibrators help a lot. It doesn't mean you aren't doing your job or anything, us women are just slightly complicated. But pay attention to what she does, so you can do it for her.

If all else fails, practice, practice, practice!

Concentrate more on her clit. Females rarely have orgasms from penetration alone.

It very much depends on the girl. The G-spot is a tricky thing.

In the beginning of my current relationship, no sex partner had EVER given me an orgasm. Even after my girlfriend was able to, there were only certain ways and certain positions that did it for me. Now, after 2+ years, she can make me come any which way, as many times as she wants, and within 10 seconds of penetration if she feels like it.

Back to the actual topic - I suggest recommending that she try masturbating to orgasm - if she doesn't know if she's had one with you, she's probably never had one. If she learns how to have one by herself, she'll learn how to focus on the sensations and how to hold on to them, and she might be able to give you a few tips on how to help her out. Good luck to you both!