Phone Sex?

I was propositioned for phone sex last night and freaked out.Although I'm game for new things sexually,I don't know how to go about the whole situation.Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to make it more pleasureable and less awkward for both of us?I think I should mention I'm shy.

Thanks!

Hi Karol.

Well, if you ARE up for it, phone sex between consenting people can be a lot of fun, I hear.

If you're looking for tips on how to do it, there is a messageboard I can recommend that is run by phone sex operators. It's very intelligently run, with lots of advice from women in the business that includes tips on what to say and how. I came accross it one night (I have varied interests and sometimes just troll for weird stuff to read, lol) and found it very educational.

I don't know if I am permitted to post a link to another board here, but if yes, tell me here, and I'll find the link for you.

Ms. M.

Hi Karol.

Well, if you ARE up for it, phone sex between consenting people can be a lot of fun, I hear.

If you're looking for tips on how to do it, there is a messageboard I can recommend that is run by phone sex operators. It's very intelligently run, with lots of advice from women in the business that includes tips on what to say and how. I came accross it one night (I have varied interests and sometimes just troll for weird stuff to read, lol) and found it very educational.

I don't know if I am permitted to post a link to another board here, but if yes, tell me here, and I'll find the link for you.

Ms. M.

Thanks,the link will be very helpful.I'm not sure if you can link but to be on the safe side you can PM me the link.

Thanks again!

Think of it as if you were having online sex (dirty talking) and imagine what you and him would be doing in real life, which favorite position, then he'll tell you.

I usually dont have cyber sex though,I'm new to this whole thing but I would like to keep intimacy since this may turn into a long term relationship.Good tip though,thanks now I just have to muster up the courage

maybe this will help you in getting over your nervousness: just keep it real. i say that because a lot of guys would never get a thing out of talking to a phone sex operator when they know it's all fake. but from what i've seen, two people that actually discuss their intimate fantasies about each other can have some of the best conversations of their lives, bar none.

you have thought about a long-term relationship. why not tell him exactly what you'd like to do with him in honest and graphic detail, and tell him how that makes you feel? i don't think either of you will be disappointed, and it could even cement things between you somewhat.

maybe this will help you in getting over your nervousness: just keep it real. i say that because a lot of guys would never get a thing out of talking to a phone sex operator when they know it's all fake. but from what i've seen, two people that actually discuss their intimate fantasies about each other can have some of the best conversations of their lives, bar none.

you have thought about a long-term relationship. why not tell him exactly what you'd like to do with him in honest and graphic detail, and tell him how that makes you feel? i don't think either of you will be disappointed, and it could even cement things between you somewhat.

I think my main problem is losing is getting out of my comfort zone,it's also difficult because this is someone who was a best friend before we decided to take our "relationship" to a physical level.We left things very up in the air.

I was once in an opposite position from you, where I had propositioned my shy boy friend to have phone sex with me. He was apprehensive about it at first, so I took the lead and did most of the talking. Let's just say that after all was said and done, he was more than appreciative of it.

At first, I always thought of it as a bit strange, but when I got into it, it was a whole different story. I was always afraid of sounding strange by not saying certain things in a certain way. I just tell her exactly what I would do to her if she was with me. Suprisingly, it gets her hot and wet while I'm feeling I haven't even said enough.