dreams, wishes and emotions.....? are they all pointless?

i dont like writing poems but i just wanted others opinions on what they felt about dreams and wishes coming true does it ever happen or is it just fluke?

if a dream was to be a wish,

and a wish come from the heart,

then this this wish would be fillend with emotion and without it wed fall apart,

if every wish was answered meaning every dream come true,

the world would then be filled with a million deja vu,

if everything was repeated the worlds would never go round,

as every wish made has a contradiction,

for every life saved another is taken,

as not ALL dreams, wishes and emotions that come from the heart are filled with love, commitment and a brand new start!

is this why all dreams dont come true? because not every dream is for the better?

whats your opinion? is there a point in spilling out all hopes dreams and desires or just a waste of time?

i dont know anymore.

dreams can come true n sum cant come true... i had this dream about summthing.. and i worked 4 it alot n @last i got it.. my dream came true!!! so.. when u dream of sumthing good or that u want ur dream 2 happen, work 4 it, try 2 make it happen. and if it doesnt work @ last, then i guess it's just crap. no harm working on it. rite. and ofcoz if it's a bad dream u dnt wanna make it come true, 4get bout it n dnt think so much bout it....

When you say dreams do you mean the dreams we have when we sleep or do you mean our desires and goals for the future? Either way, the only way anything will or will not happen is for us to work on it. Making dreams come true requires work. Nothing is handed to us that we didn't some how set up. Even winning the lottery requires some effort on our part (buying a ticket). We have to play an active role in the success or failure of our lives.

Anything is possible; any dream can come true if we work towards it. However, more often then not along the way we realise that the dream we have been searching for is not really what we wanted. In fact through our trials and tribulations we discover our true dreams. So this journey of self discovery is truly a positive successful thing, even if our initial dreams don't come true.

Thomas Edison failed 2000 times before he make the light bulb work. Do you know what he said though? "Some people say I failed 2000 times, I say it took 2000 steps to achieve my goal"

hay Devil_bitch_666,

just one same thing to say really, always dream for something and never give up dreaming because u never know what you wish for may just be about to come true but you give up and then it has gone

oh and ps - if its a bad desire, make sure you dont tell a person you shouldnt - ie the police

from

you know who = Just_smile

see you on the bright side

• 1 month later...