ive got depression...maybe bi -polar...

right now i feel really really bad...i have no one around me to talk to.

it's my mum's birthday tomorrow and i don't know what i am going to do.

i don't even know how to get through tonight....

i just need to hang on...

please i just wana know someone's out there!

hi , i`m out here. i`ve got depression too. it wasn`t diagnosed until 4 years ago. therapy helped and i continue with medication. you`re right about needing to hang on , ultimately it`s all up to you. in the meantime remember,help is available . if it helps keep posting here. keep those things in mind tomorrow for mum`s birthday.

I suffer from depression as well. What I found to be a good thing to help is to count my blessings, you know count how much stuff you really have. I kept a notebook, i lost it , and everytime I would feel sad I would write in it and say I'm happy I have a house to live in, I'm happy I have food to eat, I'm happy I have a bed to sleep in, I'm happy I have loving parents, and so on. If you haven't gotten your mother a birthday present yet you can go and buy her one. I feel happy whenever I buy someone something. I like giving than getting(note: I am not bragging).

Hope this helps.

thakyou.

coffegirl - buying presents makes me feel good too. i brought her a necklace ages ago. i just don't want to be down on her birthday..as it will ruin her day.

thats a really nice idea about the notebook you had...i might do that.

i'm going to try get some sleep, then off to doctors tomorrow.

hugs to you all

xxx