I really don't like to give oral sex

Well the title says it all really. i dont like giving my bf oral sex. i really want to do it and have done it before. i want to pleasure him because he really likes doing it to me. plus he basically asks for it in a round about way quite often when we're together. i do agree sometimes because i want to please him but i dont get very far at all.

i think that it all stems from something that happened when we had only been doing anything sexual for a couple of months. i was giving him oral sex and he had never actually came in my mouth before, we usually stopped before he came if we had ever done it before. however he just did it, and i hadnt even realised what had happened to be honest. i was pretty annoyed because he knew i wasnt ready for it but he still did it and when i asked why he just said 'i dont know i just thought id let it go' or something like that. thereforeeee the thing that i dont like about giving oral sex now is that i dont know when or if it is going to happen. it sounds daft but its the anticipation that kills me. another thing is his seamen tastes and smells pretty funky sometimes. i also believe that i am very much a taker when it comes to sex, and quite a lazy lover but i dont want to be like that any more. i want to make my bf feel good because i do love him very much. if ever we do it now, he will put a condom on when he is nearly ready but he says that it is now as good as it is without.

after that rant (sorry if it was a bit er 'descriptive' at some points) i just want to know if anyone has any advice to give me? how i could make it more enjoyable for us both and maybe something we could do to keep me interested (which is another problem of myn quite short attention span lol)

please help! it does sometimes cause arguments and i feel so bad about it if he asks

Ever tried doing it or just feeling/touching him in semi-public or vice versa? That way you get the excitement of possibly being caught mixed with the fear of possibly getting caught. I don't know though... It doesn't work for everyone. Turn-on for some is a turn-off for others.

Still though... If you haven't tried it, it might be worth a shot, right?

(If you wondered what I meant by "semi-public", I ment like nighttime in some park or backyard or even just doing it infront of the window. Something like that.)

//C.E.

Perhaps you need the perspective of a guy?

Swallowing is not ALL THAT important...but it does make the whole experience that much better. A guy shouldn't make a huge deal out of it if his girl doesn't swallow his load. As I've stated in earlier posts, it's all about being ACCEPTED by your girl. Think about it; He's releasing his most treasured "goods" into your mouth. If you spit it out, your, in a theoretical sense, rejecting him.

Ok I know that's not what you asked about. But pertaining to your inquiry:

Learn his tell-tale signs for when he's about to cum. Using them to your advantage you'll be able to stop him from cumming in your mouth. Or, for a more practical approach, don't use your mouth after about 6-7 minutes of stimulation. Use your hands (WITH LUBE) for the remainder of time until he cums.

Good luck.

I would definitely say that some sort of signal is neccesary so you know when it's going to happen. A tap with the hand is fast and adequate. As far as it being boring, maybe you could try 69 or something? iI've felt that feeling as well but I just try to think that I'm making my partner happy so that makes me happy and improves the situation. If I can't do that, I just try and count the time down or look forward to when I'll be getting off.

He can just tell you he is about to come. That solves that.

Above all what struck me about your post(s) is your attitude. You want to improve and you want to please your guy. Even though you don't like it, you are going to work toward being able to do it for him. I respect that (and I wish certain other people close to me felt the same way).