I don't know how or what to feel....

Just got in from sitting in the car and talking with the guy im dating (not bf). I have been "seeing" him for 6 months. Since I met him he has always taken his lil trips to Florida....well his family is down there (mather, father, brother, etc) BUUUUUUUT for soooooome strange reason since the beginning I have hadd this gut instinct that there was someone else out there ("female friend") Dont ask me but its just a womans gut feeling that I never ignore...I have asked him questions about florida if he ever dated down there and all and his response was i have alot of friends down there thats my home (he does own a house down there) but he rents it out and works here...anyhow, with all the frustration and all (if u read my prior post) I just felt like I wanted to end this "seeing" thing with him. Its going nowhere...he doesnt want a relationship but then again doesnt want to lose me...im so upset...I dont want to stop seeing him but then again time is only running and i dont want to get stuck with a broken heart...which i feel its too late cuz i feel one already...hes leaving to florida on Wed for a week...im not going to call him tho we agreed that we still are "exclusive" and all. OMG...what am i doing to myself...im just hurting myself...any advise on this insane situation???? im sooo sad!

esboogie143,

Your situation is only causing you pain and grief right now making you really upset...

The thing is that he knows what he wants from you but is being extremely selfish by the fact that he keeps leading you on only hurting your feelings. Especially seeing as his feelings are totally conflicting with yours.

I think you should apply NC to the situation. The sooner you do the sooner you can find someone else who will respect your feelings.

If you keep going along with this guy he is only going to keep breaking your heart.

I have to ask tho...Why do u think he doesnt come straight out with me and tell me if there was another person in Florida? I am not his g/f and the conversation was deep it just wouldve been the perfect time/place? OMG im so confused tho its clear as day as to what I should do

Listen. Chances are your gut instinct is right. You need to trust it and leave this relationship before you seriously get yourself emotionally hurt. Your guy friend having the traveling flexibility that he does, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if there was another woman (perhaps many) in Florida keeping him warm in bed while he visits. The one reason why he couldn't commit is clear.